Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HELLO

Well no posts since Oct. 2. I think Mom and I have dropped this ball. But what a couple weeks we have had since this wonderful call has come to us. I'm taking time I really don't have right now because I love you all. I will try to see if Mother can post something for us to discuss by this Sunday Oct. 24. Do you have any idea how great you all are. Man I am a lucky person. I really feel sorry for anyone that is not me. Is that humble or what? Each one of you, individually, mean so much to me and collectively I can hardly contain myself. The windows of heaven are wide open and blessings are flowing. I love you each and all.

Love DAD

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about you dad! Anyone who grew up without you and mom as their parents really missed out. At least I can share my blessings with 5 other people and I am sure they all feel the same way. I love this family and sometimes I feel so sad that we all live in different cities. I look forward to each and every time we can all be together. What a blessing family is. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
    Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. mushy mushy gooey gooey..... I love you all tooy!

    Brenda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got finished going through the pictures I took in Idaho this summer and missing you all so much! I love you guys!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete